And the Winner Is… pits the entire Haverford Community—faculty, students, and staff—against itself in a massive single-elimination skee-ball tournament. Now, here’s your chance to pick the music that will propel your friends to victory… or defeat. Pulse-pounding jock-jams or depressing downer dirges—follow the directions below to create your own music playlist. We’ll stream your music in the Cantor Fitzgerald Gallery throughout the run of the show, and the most epic selectors will be chosen randomly to win iTunes giftcards.
Directions for Spotify: if you already have a Spotify account, skip to step #4. If you don’t have a Spotify account, start from #1.
- Download Spotify— Go to spotify.com, click <Get Spotify> on the menu bar, and download whichever option you would like. (Free is always best, right?)
- Log on—After downloading, simply log into Spotify using your Facebook account. (If you don’t have a Facebook account, get one or ask a gallery attendant to help with an alternative)
- Friend us—Friend us on Facebook by searching for Haverford Exhibits (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will approve your friend request ASAP.
- Make a playlist—While you’re waiting for us to approve your friend request, create a playlist by clicking <+New Playlist> on the left menu column. In case you don’t know how to make a playlist, simply search for the song you would like to include and drag it to the playlist you created, which is listed on the left menu column. 25 minutes max.
- Choose a theme—The theme for your playlist should either be for WINNERS or LOSERS. You can be as creative as you’d like with the title of your playlist, as long as you clearly indicate whether the playlist is for WINNERS or LOSERS.
- Share—Once you finish your playlist, click <Share> at the top of the playlist window. A small window should pop up. Click the tab to share via Spotify, look up Haverford Exhibits and click send!
- Email—Email email@example.com with the playlist’s title in the subject line to enter the iTunes raffle.